LYRA ETK GROUP
The Stemmer Group has left its mark on the European dental distribution landscape with its values of accessibility and passion for what was Armand Stemmer’s first profession: dentistry
Today, the Lyra Group is a key player in digital dentistry in implantology, orthodontics and prosthetics.
- 1980 | GACD, first mail order company for dental materials in France, established. Promodentaire acquired by the Stemmer Group.
- 1992 | etk (euroteknika), dental implant manufacturer, established in Paris, by Dr Guy HURE
- 2004 | etk acquired by the Stemmer Group
- 2006 | Production line integration. Production site built in Sallanches, Haute-Savoie
- 2011 | CAD-CAM and guided surgery solutions developed
- 2013 | LYRA, digital equipment and solutions service provider, established
- 2014 | LYRA Mill machine launched
- 2016 | etk and LYRA merger
- 2016 | iphysio®, a revolutionnary protocol in implantology, dentistry product with 9 patents, launched
More than 2 millions of implants placed
30 years of clinical experience
More than 10 patents
Distributor and official partner
LYRA-ETK 2 main sites are located in Paris and Sallanches. Lyra enjoys an international reach. LYRA-ETK is represented around the world in more than 30 countries, with 27 distributors and 4 european subsidiaries.
You need more information on LYRA ETK group and its expertise? Do not hesitate to contact us, ours experts will answer your questions.